Generator dash switch source?

Started by MSN Member, May 07, 2009, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larry060748

Sent: 12/7/2003

I have a 79 dodge brave and the gen. switch on the dash has broken.  It is a red rocker type switch with gen at the top amnd stop at the bottom. Anyone have know where I  could order a new one.

HAL

YOU CAN STILL ORDER THE SWITCH AT YOUR LOCAL WINNEBAGO DEALER. THEIR ORDER NUMBER IS 024976-01-000.
                                   HAL

larry060748

Sent: 12/8/2003

Thanks
I will give them a call today. Even tho my local dealer is about 2 hours away.
Larry

mightybooboo

QuoteFrom: Harold

YOU CAN STILL ORDER THE SWITCH AT YOUR LOCAL WINNEBAGO DEALER. THEIR ORDER NUMBER IS 024976-01-000.
                                   HAL 

Hal,what is the name of the book you get these part numbers from and do you know an online site I can order one from.Also I got the service and owners manual for 52.04 off the ebay tip you gave,thanks,Carl
BooBoo

larry060748

Sent: 12/8/2003

Hal
Ordered the switch from my dealer, 22.76 plus shipping. A lot for a switch but one dealer wanted 38.00 plus shipping. Thanks.
Larry

HAL

Sent: 12/9/2003

BOOBOO
WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES HAS A  "PARTS AND ACCESSORIES" CATALOG. I PICKED MINE UP AT THE DEALERSHIP PARTS COUNTOR. I HAD TO ASK FOR ONE, IT WAS FREE.
IT LISTS ALLMOST ALL THE APPLIANCES,ELECTRICAL, HEATING AND COOLING, LP GAS,PLUMBING, HARDWARE,ACCESSORIES & MISCELLANEOUS.
IT IS A GREAT SOURCE OF PARTS. FOUND OUT THAT THE RV REPAIR SHOP HERE USES IT TO ORDER THEIR PARTS.
                                                                HAL

Oz

Bless you Hal for your unwavering dedication to the promotion of this invaluable tool!  I have read thousands of posts over the last week and, in almost everyone of yours, you adamantly reinforce the need of every Classic Winnebago owner who is serious about keeping these historic vehicles proudly on the road to get one.  Thank you for all your contributions to CW!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

mightybooboo

Quote"WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES HAS A  "PARTS AND ACCESSORIES" CATALOG. I PICKED MINE UP AT THE DEALERSHIP PARTS COUNTER. I HAD TO ASK FOR ONE, IT WAS FREE."

"Bless you Hal for your unwavering dedication to the promotion of this invaluable tool!"

I too thank Hal for his Librarian efforts to the board.The resident experts sure are nice to help out those of us who arent.
Booboo