MAXXAire Window Louvers

Started by ClydesdaleKevin, January 19, 2012, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClydesdaleKevin

We bought 2 MAXXaire window louvers for the bedroom windows, and let me tell you, they are worth the money!

They aren't the easiest things to install, but if you are careful and follow the directions, they come out perfect...you have to cut them to fit, but they work amazingly well.

What they are are smoke polycarbonate louvered window covers that cover about the last 5 inches or so of your window opening.  They allow you to keep your windows open 5 inches or so even in the pouring rain.  We have used them in all weather conditions, and not a drop of water came in through the open window, not even during Hurricane Irene...but the fresh air certainly does!

They also have little security posts that keep the window from opening any farther than the louvers...so you can leave them open when you aren't home and your pets stay nice a cool...and burglars can't get in.  But to open the window all the way on nice days, you just pull the pin and they open wide.

They are extremely well made and look very nice on the windows.  Used in combination with roof vent covers, you'll have fresh air no matter what the weather conditions.  We went with MAXXAire MAX vent covers, also in smoke color...awesome airflow, and they are compatable with Fantastic automatic vent fans.

We like them so much we are going to get 2 more, for two of the windows in the front of the RV.

:)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClydesdaleKevin

Since I'm on vacation, I'm going to post a new product review every day until I run out of stuff I bought to review.  This really is a handy message board, and I encourage any of you to post your own product evaluations here.  Both the good, the bad, and the okay-I-Guess...lol.

This should help all of us in making intelligent decisions when we go out to buy things for our RVs...which ain't cheap!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.