rebuilding steering columm

Started by Arberg0, November 29, 2008, 07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arberg0

does anybody have a breakdown of a dodge 300 steering columm . if so can you e mail me a copy .

thanks wayne

I have a diagram that is from the parts catalog for the 1977 and earlier, but I dont have it electronically. A readable scan of the page or pages would be awfully big to try and email over my dial-up access. I could mail it to you if you sent me a postal address.
Is yours a class A with the shifter mounted on the dashboard? The steering columns in the vans were a little different, as they had the shifter tube inside the steering column also, which the class As did not have. I dont know about the class Cs.

Wayne:

If you will send me a mailing address I'll send you a CD-ROM with 22 pages of steering gear information from the MOPAR motor home chassis service manual covering the RM-300, RM-350, RM-400, M-300, M-375, M-400 and M-500.

Regards,

Dick

dmahan@whidbey.net

If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
George Carlin (1937 - 2008)

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." --Thomas Jefferson