Scale Model Winnebago by Normatt

Started by JDxeper, December 16, 2010, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDxeper

How much is a 1972 Winnebago scale Model Winnebago worth.?  Made by Normatt, battery operated, Winnebago Chieftain, no box. Hm?
Tumble Bug "Rollin in MO" (JD)

Oz

I've seen these go for @ $125, on average, on eBay.  As high as $250, in mint condition, original box, decals still on the sheet.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

LJ-TJ

I've followed the Normatt Models for several years now and they just bring stupid prices for some reason. I've never seen one go for less than 50.00 bucks. Your better off to by a Tonka and make an RC out of it and you'd still be a head of the game.

JDxeper

Well TJ, you were correct a usual, more than $50.  But I have bid for them on e-bay, run one over $125 and still didn't get it.  Found one local.  At least no shipping.  but less than than $100.  $80  You do what you gotta do sometimes. Hm?  Still less expensive to maintain than the giant sized one. :laugh:  Thanks for the inputs. Y!
Tumble Bug "Rollin in MO" (JD)

Sho_tyme

Quote from: JDxeper on December 17, 2010, 07:08 PM
Well TJ, you were correct a usual, more than $50.  But I have bid for them on e-bay, run one over $125 and still didn't get it.  Found one local.  At least no shipping.  but less than than $100.  $80  You do what you gotta do sometimes. Hm?  Still less expensive to maintain than the giant sized one. :laugh:  Thanks for the inputs. Y!
lol  after there 40 years old you have to replace everything in it? Can you post a pic of it? not quite sure what it is. Like a model you just turn on and let go or a rc type model?