What is that funny clutch petal ?

Started by The_Handier_Man1, November 18, 2008, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Handier_Man1

Sent: 11/7/2004 12:40 AM

Ok here is how new I am.. There is this funny looking Clutch petal I can't see if it is attached to anything.. So far I think it might be  used for excersicing your left leg while driving..  Little Help?

Sent: 11/7/2004 6:55 AM

That is the release lever for the tilt steering. Push in and hold the pedal while adjusting the column to the desired position, then release the pedal to lock in into place.

Sent: 11/7/2004 6:21 PM

LOL.. Ok.. I guess my steering wheel never moved when I was playing with it..
Thanks..  I'm sure I will get it freed up and see what happens..
Don't worry I'll ask more silly Questions soon I'm sure..

Sent: 11/7/2004 8:03 PM

You'd better so the rest of us don't feel so bad. We wouldn't want to be the only exceptions.

Sent: 11/8/2004 9:31 AM

The pedal by your left foot is for the adjustible steering wheel.  Just step on it and pull the wheel towards or away from you.    - RedundaSob

Hey!  What's that orange, oil filter looking thing on the floor  to the left of the driver's seat?    - RetardaSob

Hey!  What's that thing under the fuel tanks using a cutting torch?  Oh.... that's Denison.    - Call911Sob

Hey!  What's that boat floating on the water with the Winnebago attached sinking in the water?  Oh... that's me!

- AnonySob

Sent: 11/8/2004 9:33 AM

OOPS!  How could I forget?.... HEY!  What's that thing running down the street trying to stop a roll-away Winnebago?  Oh... that's..... (any guesses?)

Sent: 12/17/2004 9:43 PM

What type of winnebago do you have? If it is what I think it is, it is the pedel for the tilt stearing or the seat.