Can I come back?

Started by JimVol, June 23, 2011, 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimVol

Several months ago I joined the forum with the intent of purchasing a "vintage" Motorhome or TT.  Well I did, but the vintage part isn't much.  I have a 95 Layton 2910 Travel trailer (build date in 94). 

I haven't been back very much because I am not "pre 1990" anymore. But I miss this forum.

Soo,  my question is,  Do ya'll care if a slightly, less than Vintage TT owner comes and hangs with yall?  I have questions to ask, but want to make sure everything is cool with my rig and this forum. 

Another forum that I belong too doesn't really cater to anything out of warranty so I am too vintage for them. 

I know it sounds corney etc etc.  but.  Can I come back, seeing I am less than vintage but still close to 20 years old on my rig?

Thanks! 
It's kind of fun to do the impossible -  Walt Disney

JDxeper

I think you can hang out here, even if you didn't have an RV.  Now all you need to do is to upgrade to a full member, to have all the resources available to you .
JD
Tumble Bug "Rollin in MO" (JD)

LJ-TJ

Well nobody's perfect. D:oH! I guess we could put up with ya for a while.  D:oH!

Oz

@ TJ - LOL!  @ Jim - LOL again!  We have LOTs of members who have "vintage" RVs 1990 or newer.  The focus here is pre-1990 because of the major changes made in the newer ones.  Manuals are like encyclopedias and there's just so much more involved with the mechanical and coach systems that to try to adequately cover them would be a monumental task.  It's the friendly spirit of our members that make CWVRV what it is.  The RVs are what bring us together... whatever year they may be.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

ibdilbert01

Constipated People Don't Give a crap!

JimVol

LOl,  Ya'll are great!  Be prepared, I have a STACK of projects I need to do on my TT including, repainting it, cleaning the rubber roof, replacing the window seals,  repainting the tongue.  LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

I am going to upgrade the account to "full member" very soon!

JimVol
It's kind of fun to do the impossible -  Walt Disney