Started by Sandhaw, April 24, 2021, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandhaw

Hello folks. I am a new member from Wisconsin. I came across this site as I was looking for a place that repairs older winnebagos. Mine is a 1976 Brave 21 foot that has been stored in our farm shed for a number of years. It's never seen the winters. My wife and I used it to visit North Carolina, mosying our way there via southern Wisconsin and the Gatlinburg pigeon forge area. We did this twice visiting Falling water house and Ciderville's famous guitar shop. We've used it to visit Bayfield  Wisconsin too. We've traveled west into the dakotas. The previous owner upgraded the engine with Hedders so he could get more power out of it. It has lots iui f additional horsepower! No problem climbing the Blue Ridge mountains on 441 into Louisville via pigen Forge.
It's been parked for quite a few years in our barn as it developed water leaks on the front join and the rear roof. I am retired now and at 63 want to get the issues fixed so my wife and I can enjoy it again now that the kids have grown up and gone. Lots of memories in this rig.
I'll have to learn to navigate my way here to ask pertinent questions on pertinent boards.

Oz

Hello and welcome!  Even though it's been sitting a long time, a little bit of work and roof repair and you'll be enjoying it again!
:)
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Sandhaw

Thank you. My shed renter pulled it out  yesterday. Got a rubber mat over the fridge vent. Need to go to menards and find a RV roof selant. 

Oz

Choose one which is elastomeric, white.  Do not get the cheap, silver stuff.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca