2013 pix... last call for calendar!

Started by tiinytina, November 17, 2012, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiinytina

OK folks..  LAST Call.  Needing filler pix.. I will surf the gallery... but I will be formatting the calendar in the next few days for final set up. I would LOVE pix of our RV'ing pets!   phone camera pix are fine.. Text them to my email mdcitrus(at)att.net
Tina

Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

tiinytina

ok folks... :)clap :)clap :)clap yea... its done... Sent to Mark for review...he will put it in the store for purchase once we make sure I've not made too many typos!  :-[

Rigs/members in this years edition
HandyDan, Froggy1938, coachman500, ChrisUK, Opensky83, Gadgetman, Gonmad, Delta912, jab2373, teacher80498, 80 Bagel, NVFireFighter, BigJohnk99, SteveDamir, SanoCondo, Burt6666, LeSharo86Helenburton, Surfinhurf, Imstilllelfty, Mr1962us, 73dodgetitan, cheavy1990, piorun, tpratt, oldrockandroller, joanfenn, cosmic, and our Rving pets too! Louie, Roscoe, Chaos, Maxx, and Sherlock!

I used gallery pix, and pix that were mailed or emailed to me. 

We will print only on demand after purchase is made. I print and ship within a day or 2 of order... during the week.

Tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

ClydesdaleKevin

I tried!  Just so busy getting everything ready to roll!  Ah well, I'll just post the pics to Photobucket and link a few to show off my projects and work.  I actually took the pics today! 

Its all good though.  Are they ready in the store yet for purchase?  I'll order one, plus my one from last year, once its ready, and give you the mailing address to the Louisiana Renfaire where we'll be visiting for a couple of weeks.  Going to wait until we are actually on site in Louisiana though, so we'll be there to receive them.

We are crazy busy with packdown and final preparations, but will be on the road to St Marys, GA Saturday morning, arriving Sunday morning, staying the night in my sis's driveway, then we'll be off to Louisiana, which will take us a few days or so.  We aren't in any hurry to get anywhere this year, that's for sure!

There's a reason I've been delaying with the order...lol...better to order them both as once!

Sorry I didn't get the pics to you on time!

Kev

Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

M & J

Ours? Really?
Even a gallery pic we are very honored.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Mike and Janie
Northeast Kentucky
M & J