Move along winter, lets get here summer!

Started by ibdilbert01, December 30, 2012, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibdilbert01

Hi All,

I just bought a 1970 Chieftain Deluxe, D27 with a 413.   Bought it from a guy in Traverse City MI.   
Anyhow, she just needed a good cleaning, and gosh darn it I can't seem to find new vacuum bags for its original central vac system!
Constipated People Don't Give a crap!

tiinytina

Welcome!!! can't wait to see pix!   :)clap :)clap :)clap
Tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

joanfenn

Hello there and welcome to the group.  I want camping season to come too.  We have a foot of snow here and I am tired of looking at it.

ibdilbert01

Thanks Guys, heres a picture of the Vacuum Bag.    It came with dirt in it. 

[smg id=4962]
Constipated People Don't Give a crap!

JDxeper

Gertie is looking good. :)    Hope you find a dust bag! Hm?
Tumble Bug "Rollin in MO" (JD)

JDxeper

HandyDan

I have a central vac in my Holiday Rambler that is probably similar to yours.  Fortunately, mine came with a few extra bags.  Its too cold to go out and take a picture of it at the moment, but in the morning I'll see what the brand is.  Dust Devil makes some bags that would fit, although they aren't exact matches.  It is nice to have the central vac.  All you have to do is drag out the hose, plug it in and go to it.  However, a smaller portable vac would probably do as well and not take up as much space as the hose.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

tiinytina

May want to Google make and model of the vacuum itself vs the bags.. 
Tina

Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

ClydesdaleKevin

We thought about getting central vac, but even the short hose on our Oreck Buster vacuum gets clogged with dog hair once in a while.  Its not always easy to clear even the short hose...not sure how hard it would be to clear a super long central vac hose!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

$2.75 for 4 bags, pre-paid postage.  I wonder if anyone whos would make them would still price-match it since it's printed right on the bag?
:)rotflmao
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

JDxeper