Cant open operator manual

Started by fedcard, August 01, 2014, 03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedcard

Hi, I have a Onan 6.5NH-3CR/16004P genset and trying to download the operator manual and spec sheet but it keeps ending me to a page where it asks for an unlock code. Does anyone know why is this? I was able to download the service manual but not these two.

Thanks,

Lefty

Top of page, hover your cursor on the tab that says "Members Area", then click on the sub-section "Manuals, Diagrams, and Tech Info".
On the page that opens, please read the header for information regarding accessing the files. Most of the files are accessible only to Full or Life Members (some are not). This is one of the benefits of upgrading from a Charter Member to a Full or Life Member. (And honestly, it's one of the most valuable benefits!!)

More Information can be read here:
http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/topic,7847.0.html

Edit: I just happened to think, Since I am a Life Member, I can see the header with the information.... I'm not sure if a non-Life or Full Member can see it or not.
But here is what it says just in case (minus the password of course).
File sizes are shown when you "hover over" the document links.These manuals and documents are available only CWVRV Full & Life Members*** You will need this password to access the files -Deleted Password Here"
I reserve the right to reject your reality and substitute my own...

fedcard

I did upgrade to full member. Maybee I am not yet granted that status.  i??

Lefty

I'll send Mark a PM so he can look into it for you.
I reserve the right to reject your reality and substitute my own...

fedcard

Oz

Oversight on my part.  Very sorry.  It's taken care of.  Remember, you'll need the password that's at the top of the Table of Contents.  Don't copy/paste it, that won't work.  You'll need to type it in on the download screen.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

fedcard