Rolling popup Hamper

Started by Stripe, May 18, 2014, 04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stripe

K found me the coolest thing at Goodwill Saturday.  It's a Bed, Bath and Beyond Rolling Pop-Up hamper. 

These sold at B,B&B for US$19.99. They don't sell this style anymore.

She found this one for US$4.99! 

Brand new, never even been used!

Holds up to three loads worth of laundry and has wheels. Collapses flat when not needed..
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

pvoth1111

We call our coach "Charlie Brown"

Oz

So did we.  It was perfect!

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

M & J

More in to kitchen trash bags here. Trail riding brings dirt, wet and funk to the game so closing them up in a waterproof bag works better for us. But great find and exceptional price.
M & J

Stripe

Fredric,

legomybago

Are you a dirt bike family Oldrock?
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

Stripe

They do drive Buggies through the dirt n mud, you'll love the pics he has!..
Fredric,

M & J

I used to ride dirt bikes many years ago. But Stripe is right-we now ride rail buggies, woods buggies. Different places call them different things.
M & J

legomybago

Like side-by-sides?? Or the hard core 2 1/2 ton dual steer Rockwells with a built big block? I miss my dirt bike :'(  Their is some good riding around northern WA...If the greenies haven't shut them ALL down yet. When I moved out of WA 8 years ago, the greenies were hard at work sueing and taking our riding areas out.

M & J

Neither. VW powered, tractor tire'd roll cages.LOL

Ours is in the middle.
M & J

legomybago

Ohhhh.....We used to have one of those, over here we call them Sand Rails. People take them and play on the sand dunes on the coast...A lot of fun. I didn't know people used them out in the woods. Funner than sh*t to drive..fun stuff

M & J

To keep the thread on course, a rolling popup hamper mostly doesn't work for us due to the nature of the soiled clothes being put in them. We keep small trash bags for our dirty - and I mean really dirty clothes. Separated by usage. Worn clothes in one bag, dirty clothes in another. Those generally get a hose off outside before going in the washer...
M & J

Stripe

Until I get a chance to ride that bad boy, I'll only have dry unmuddy clothing to toss in the hamper.. 
Fredric,

M & J

Hellafun legomybago... And Stripe - ride in it bull. Strap you in to the 5 point harness and you can take the wheel. Ride with me and you might not want to ride again. lol
M & J

Stripe

Fredric,

legomybago

M & J

Tell you what. You guys go to Youtube and search for Rush Off Road Park videos. That will answer the statement I made about maybe not wanting to ride with me again.....
I'm not in them as far as I know, but you will see what our hobby is about. :)
M & J

Stripe

Just watched a few of the vids.. 

Okay, I'm in!
Fredric,

M & J

Most are rock crawlers. Cycle through them until you find a rail buggy making a climb. That's what we have.
M & J

Mental72

Always been a fan of air cooled VW's, rebuilt one way back, but always loved buggies and rails, I'm so jealous!
Don't mess with Iowa farmboys....we're a special breed.

M & J

Mark has been more than understanding with this topic going way off track.

Stripes Goodwill bargain find clothes hamper is the topic guys.
M & J

Stripe

I should start a new thread with that title ORaR..  "Stripes Goodwill Bargain Finds"..   ;)
Fredric,