purchased new to me rv this weekend

Started by Saskadude, May 12, 2014, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saskadude

I just picked up a 1991 Four Winds class c Motorhome.  It's in very good shape with only 57000 miles and other than a little cosmetic hail damage just recently passed a full mechanical inspection.  Looking forward to a 6000 mile trek this summer in it with the family.  Very pleased with my purchase.

PwrWgnWalt

Awesome!  Welcome back to the site.

You'll have to post some pictures as you go; that sounds like a great trip you've got planned!
Walt & Tina

LJ-TJ

Welcome aboard Canada. A new adventure begins.

Stripe

Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

Oz

Is this in addition to your Itasca or did you sell it?  Could you update your profile on the RV info please?  This is displayed on every post you make and it's a big help when people read the posts since it tells them what year, make, model, chassis, and engine it has.

:)
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Saskadude

Was looking at an Itasca, but went with something newer and larger.  Profile updated accordingly.  Pics are coming this weekend.

Saskadude

Planning on blogging about it, but I will see how tired I am at the end of each day. ;)

Traveling from Saskatchewan to the Maritimes to visit family.  Staying only in Canada and will do some boondocking along the way.