Penny is home with me.

Started by Stripe, May 02, 2014, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stripe

As the title suggests, penny is home with me now. I wasn't expecting to bring her here until today (Thurs).
I thought I was going up to Custer to fill out paperwork and such. Got to take home Penny as part of the package. :D

So without further ado, (and no more buggin' from certain folks, you know who you are, lol) here are some photos of my newest K9 partner...

Penny, the Explosive Detector Dog..

I know right? Cute as a button..

Here she is (not) Relaxing...

I swear, all this girls does is pant...

We had a quick meeting the same day to sign our contracts and get some gear. I got a Hoodie with ear buds built into the pull strings....

...and a couple of patches, one of which is the Company logo for the Stateside part of the Business.

The only thing that i will be plugging the head headphones into will be the Motorola 2-way ray joes and even then just one side will be in my head. The pallet truck drivers are homicidal maniacs..

Will keep you up to date as to what jobs we do, after they are done..

P.S. Would post the "Other Pic" but Mark would boot me off this site in a heartbeat..  Suffice it to say, the new diet Penny is on is WAY better...

Nuff said.. ???
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

M & J

I Triple Dog Dare you to post that other pic you sent me.

Joking of course.
M & J

ClydesdaleKevin

Read a neat article a while back that talked about dogs panting even when they aren't tired or thirsty.  Apparently, when they are panting like that, the same nerve centers in their brains as the ones in our brains that trigger when we laugh, are going into overdrive.  Just means she's a happy dog!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

joanfenn

What a sweetie.  Of course I wasn't one of the ones that were bugging you about pictures, must have been that darn Mike fellow. :laugh:

Stripe

Fredric,

Stripe

oldrockandroller sent me this pic that was sent to him by J his significantly better half..   I laughed my butt off..

Fredric,

ClydesdaleKevin

Cute, even if they aren't GSDs...lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Stripe

The infamous folding walker with the Cliches attached to the feet..

This was still here after all these days..

Relaxing after a long day of nearly non stop patrolling today...

Here she is enjoying a ball.. My dog Blake trying to tease her with his own ball..

Finally a decent face shot..

Oops, Wrong face..  D:oH!

Here she is..

Took like 5 minutes to get her to sit still for this and this was RIGHT AFTER WORK!
Where does she get the energy??
Fredric,

ClydesdaleKevin

She's adorable man!  Hat makes you look like one of the Village People though...lmfao!  STILL not as bad as Mark's Gay Red Hat of Notorious Fame.

Kev

M & J

Villiage People.....

LMAO..   Good one Kevin. DAM GOOD ONE. LOL
M & J

Stripe

Fredric,