I Bought A Classic Winnebago Today

Started by khantroll, April 22, 2014, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stripe

Lol, nahhh, We are all pretty much STTOS fans, so you're safe there.. :D
I'm just surprised I beat oldrockandroller to the punch. He must'a been itching to do that for days..
There may be a couple fantasy fans but they're probably busy. Me, I got time before I get my bomb dog, sooo... 

And again, welcome to the funny farm!
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

M & J

M & J

Stripe

Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

M & J

I was trying to khantroll myself ok?
M & J

Wbago

Quote from: khantroll on April 29, 2014, 04:50 PM

It's amazing the warm and fuzzy effect of these rigs. I've only just begun, but by golly, she's MINE, and I can't help but smile when I think of her or pass her by.

Glad to know im not the only new owner thats in this frame of mind .... i walk in the kitchen and cant resist pulling the curtain aside to look at mine .. its a nice warm comforting feeling, knowing that its there :)

I think the main deal is to have fun with it, else whats the point :D ... nice ppl here, no bad vibes, all smiles :)clap

Old Man Powell

I'm loving this thread!!! Yeah, the Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead references are funny at first but then get old real fast. I dropped Rooster off yesterday for tires and immediately got the meth lab reference. When they say "You got a meth lab in there... eh eh eh" I just look them straight in the eye, as serious as can be and say "Yes." Kinda throws them off.

I have always gazed at these beauties as I would see one on the road. It's a blast to be driving one. I had this lady stop video taping her son with her phone and record me as I went down her road. She was all smiles and cracking up.

Anywho... keep the pics coming!

Wbago

I just bought these .. . .. :D
i already got a 'this is not a methlab' one, and i wear a 'walt' pork pie hat too lol :D

M & J

I've got everyone beat. Ours was a retired radio station remote unit/tailgating RV.
She's painted black, and down each side in 1 ft.tall block letters in bright green:

URBAN ASSAULT VEHICLE

Talk about people stopping in thier tracks and staring.

Then in the back glass we added "Freakingruevin" but its not the family friendly version typed here. Very small letters, you pretty much have to be close enough to be trying to look in the window to read it.
M & J

Mytdawg

I got one of the "We brake for nobody" bumper stickers and one that says "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?".  I also had a guy tell me mine belonged in a junkyard.  He was driving a rusted out 30 year old Impala held together by duct tape and bailing wire and he had more tattoos than teeth.  I didn't pay much mind...  But then again I have one of the world's ugliest Corvette's so you can't hurt my feelings, I don't have any...   :P