designers needed

Started by moonlitcoyote, March 25, 2014, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiinytina

MJ for carpet... most mom and pop type carpet places sell "remnants" which are plenty big enough to cut up and do an RV...  I did the whole cabin area of Gone with a $30 piece and had leftovers.  Option do the main floor in one shade and cockpit area in another.  I put shag in the cockpit and fake Costco pergo in the rest (easier to clean)... though you 'll find you have no actual square corners in the rig most likely.....

tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

moonlitcoyote

Quote from: tiinytina on April 11, 2014, 08:42 AM
  Option do the main floor in one shade and cockpit area in another. 

I had thought of doing just that but then couldnt decide where one would stop and the other would start. Would the main floor stop before the rise into the cockpit or would the main floor continue up the rise then stop? I "think" right now the main floor stops before the rise. While I was checking it out it felt like the carpet is cut right there at the bottom of that rise. I think I'll have to look around at different stores and check out all the colors before I can decide on anything. I am just terrible at choosing colors that go together

moonlitcoyote

Here are some photo's of what I have got done so far.

Bathroom, sink and shower newly painted....

moonlitcoyote

My new cupboard doors in the living area..

And my new white ceiling....

Here you can see the difference between the old and the new..

Stripe

Wow, looks nice!  I have that same swivel led light you have on your ceiling.. I put mine over my kitchen sink..
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

joanfenn

I like the tiki torches in the shower :laugh: .  Looking good MJ :)ThmbUp

DaveVA78Chieftain

Looking good MJ.  Your making me feel bad cause the last 10 years have taken it's toll on ours.  Will have to follow your excellent example.

Dave
[move][/move]

pvoth1111

Those tiki torches wont stay lit in the shower..... D:oH!
We call our coach "Charlie Brown"

moonlitcoyote

those tiki torches are usually joined by fishing rods in the shower, it is the only place thats tall enough/long enough to store them until we need them.