Junk yard finds

Started by chicknnhead, December 23, 2013, 12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicknnhead

I hunt Junk yards all the time, but I never really post of what I find for the RV or RV related. So I figured I would start this thread
I want to install gauges (tach, voltmeter, vacuum, trans temp, etc), so I have been collecting the more period correct ones that would match the motorhome
I keep a look at for them at the Junk yards
yesterday I scored this inside a Class C RV, will clean up nice, green reflection is my phone!

scored this awhile back

ClydesdaleKevin

Nice!  If you score an approximately 3 inch VDO cable driven speedometer with an odometer and trip meter, let me know!  Has to be black faced to match, but doesn't have to be VDO brand as long as its set up for a Chevy/GMC.  I'll pay you for it plus shipping...lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

Come to thik of it, I have a gauge set at home I've been meaning to put up for grabs for a couple years now.  Heck, I don't even know what all gauges are in it anymore.  I'll check it when I get home and post it with the info and photos soonly.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca