SOB keeps on a rockin'

Started by Cooneytoones, November 25, 2008, 08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooneytoones

MSN fairwell and good riddance......This formum is almost as good as Classic Winnebago camped on a full moon lake on a warm summers night. 8)

Ol' Ed Brady won't know what to do with the spell checker. Or should I say he may burn the spell checker out.

I'm glad to be back at CW and again...thank you SOB & the Tansition team.

Timmy(8)

The_Handier_Man1

Yea Mark has really out done himself on this place,  Les

Cooneytoones

Just checked out the chat room....looks and works like....well.......words won't describe.....As I glide around CW....I feel like a kid in a candy store. Can't wait till we get all the members here.//

Cooneytoones

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: The_Handier_Man on November 25, 2008, 10:53 PM
Yea Mark has really out done himself on this place,  Les

Hey Les!  Where did you get the really cool Map in your signature?  The one that you color in the states of places you've been in your RV?

That is REALLY neat and might be a really neat feature to add to the site...but I want to add it to MY signature too, so where did you get it?  Thats really neat!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClydesdaleKevin

I figured it out!  Not exactly the same as Les's, but easy to use and pretty cool...and free too!

The website to create the map is:  http://www.visitedstatesmap.com/

To add it to your signature takes a little more effort.  First to you have to save the image to an online source, like your blog, MySpace, etc.  Once the image is added, right click it, and click on properties.  Copy that website addy, and then paste it to your signature in the old {IMG}http://{/img} format...voila!  Done!  But instead of "{}" you need to use "[]".

Same way it is added to your posts here on the forum:

Very cool!
Kev

Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

tiinytina

Wow, this rocks!!! Hope all had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
Tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!