safetied today

Started by joev, November 06, 2013, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joev

Finaly  after buying my Indian in April for $300  working all summer fixing her up new roof  new upholstery ,new lights inside and out,new roof vents,new flooring, repair windows,  tune up motor, change trans fluid and filter , strip rear axle down and clean , clean and service front and rear brakes, new tires yes 8 R 17.5  replace all water lines with pex pipe new fresh water tank and pump  fix fridge ,stove and hot water heater , clean and service furnace full of mice nests .It went for safety last week and hurray  :)clap :)clap today it past  wish to thank all of you on this site for all the info you have supplied and all the good ideas you all have this is a great site and proud to be part of it looking forward to posting some of our adventures driving Winnie  we are planning to go west next summer from Ottawa to Vancouver then come back states side going for Six weeks can hardly wait . The last thing I have to do to it is paint it but will have to wait till spring  :(              Total cost so far is around $4000 final tally is not in yet still cheap motor home and you know what you have  :)ThmbUp

mrmuse

Great news.  Looks like my 76.  Would love to see more pix.

Keep us posted..

mrmuse

LJ-TJ

So far so good. Looks great BUT we need more pictures. If your in Ottawa a bunch of us from Ontario get together in a small town in Thompson Ohio the last week in July. Maybe put in on your calindar just in case you might be able to make. It's a great time. :)ThmbUp

Oz

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  :)  :)ThmbUp
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca