mystery gray hoses under stove

Started by justdon57, August 06, 2013, 02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justdon57

good morning, I have gray flex hoses and some kind of clamps that are store in the cabinet under my stove and oven in 85 Minnie Winnie Class C, are these to vent the generator? try to find out what they go to, thanks

Stripe

What diameter grey hoses? Are they plastic?  If plastic, not for venting genny, could be spare hose for plumbing, could be for dumping tanks, although why they would be under stove is beyond me, could be hose for the heater. Can you take a pic and post it?
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

bluebird

Probably hoses from the furnace that somebody either replaced or removed some ware, if they are 3".

justdon57

I will add a pic soon, having technical difficulties right now!

justdon57

I am trying to post a picture, one picture and it is telling me the file is too large!

Oz

make it smaller.  150kb or less is the file size limit for attachments which is plenty more than needed for any photo.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

justdon57

I removed the ply on top of the rear bed and followed the hoses. They are not hooked to anything! my hot water heater tank and a bunch of wires are located there as well. There is a pile of insulation under the hose ends under the stove, pretty weird, maybe was a furnace there. I am having difficulties trying to reduce the size of the pics, thanks

Oz

are you saving the file as .jpg?

If not, do that. 
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca