Had to make New Profile as I could not get my Password??

Started by James E Vining, July 26, 2013, 02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James E Vining

Does anyone know how I can incorporate my old Profile with my new one??
I somehow lost my password although I use Norton Identity safe to save them it just keep saying I had incorrect password and when I asked for new one nothing ever showed up in email.
Been waiting months so I made a new profile but I would like to have some of the info,pics,posts I had made under old profile thanks.

Oz

Done.  Your old info has been merged with your new info.  Continue using your new name and password.

Were you checking the email you are using in your current (new) profile?

Can you tell me the name of your gallery album?
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

James E Vining

Ya I think I may have made my Original Profile with my Comcast Email which I had since 2007 but dropped in March 2013 due to their increasing of prices almost monthly.
I am not sure what my album name was I thought it was just attached to my old account.
Thanks for the help.

James E Vining

BTW I think I originally started my Profile on here around 2010, my old login was Spudler_t
I did receive a Shifter cable # from a member on 8-22-2009 so I guess I had a Profile back in 2009.
I received the Winnebago in 2008 and started researching so I assume my profile would of been a few years old.

Oz

I recognized the spudler_T name.  I just looked up your name.  The old username started with "Richard" and the email was different which is why you never got your reset password notification since that's where it would have gone.

The mod combines the info from the original profile with the new one.  The join date of May, 2013 was from the other one, of course.  I'll look-up spudler for a username and, if it's preserved, I can adjust the date.  However, if a member is a charter member and doesn't post anything or log in to the site for a year, they are dropped from the membership.  I'll take a look in a moment.

The photo gallery is an "add-on" program so, although it's connected with your profile, it doesn't change automatically with a new profile merge since that mod is made for the forum only.  Any number of photo galleries can be used with forum programs so, it's not feasible for forum or gallery programmers to attempt to make that kidn of mod to a mod.

You can browse through the albums and tell me which one is yours.

Edit:  I found your spudler_T username. Good thing you made a couple posts, it was still there.  You must've been away for a while.  Anyway, I changed your registration date and changed your 2 previous posts to your new profile. 
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca