Started by Jushogn, July 22, 2013, 01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jushogn

Hello all, recently joined and wanted to know how I post pictures, send and retrieve post from others members and just to ask for general knowledge on the ins and outs of the rv world. I recently purchased 1972 Winnebago Chieftainn  II 28'. I guess I should call him the first Chief since I'm a Retired Navy Chief after serving for 22years. I don't much of the rv community but look forward to hearing your stories and picking your brains on ways to improve these wonderful classics from times gone bye.

Well anyway I just wanted to say thanks and I look forward to chatting with each and everyone of you
Larry (CWAY) Conway (SCW/FMF) USNR

Stripe

Welcome aboard ship mate! You're in good company here Chief...
First, the best way we've done pics is to use a service like photobucket and just use the direct link in any posts we make.  You can also create your own album via your account page.  Sending PM's to other members is as easy as clicking on a members name and using the PM link.
For info on the quick, use the search feature making sure you search " entire " forum as opposed to o e you may already be reading. If nothing comes up, just select a topic and the correct subheading and create a new topic. And by all means join me and others on the toolbox chat window for some funtime  antics or if you just want to chime in on something we may be chatting about.
By the way, you've just become part of (IMHO) one of the best classic RV owners sites you could find..
Anyway, again welcome!
Fredric (another retired Navy guy)
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

maxximuss

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

DonD

Welcome and thank you for your service.
Don and Mary
2000 TC1000 Bluebird bus conv.

DaveVA78Chieftain

From another Navy guy (civil service for the moment), welcome to our little piece of the web.
Picture Gallery Info: http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/topic,4890.0.html

Dave
[move][/move]

Oz

There are a number of helpful topics in the "Get help with Forum Features" board which cover the whats and how-tos.  You can always ask questions there about other things as well.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

W0WOP