Started by mrmuse, July 14, 2013, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmuse

Hello everyone, I'm Gregg (mrmuse) and a new member.  I am the proud owner of a 1976 Winnie Custom D27 CU. She has a Dodge M500 chassis w/64,094 mi. a 4kw Onan with 1109 hrs. and after some work,  both run great.
She was given to me by a friend after his stroke in 2010 & I spent 2 summers gutting her, steam cleaning, Killz, new floors/carpet, roof vents.  I very carefully saved the interior minus the dinette, which had been removed. After the cleaning I refurbed eveything and put her back together with new furnace, newer water heater, new plumbing and wiring including fixtures and all new LED lighting.  New house/chassis battery, Onan rebuild, new tires next week and she should be road worthy. Fridge, oven, stove, all work great. I really love Winnie, the look, style, class and the functionality.  I too had strokes and will be full timing shortly.  But, such is life.  I do have all the original paperwork, parts manuals, service manuals, everything.  Interior parts with original numbers right down to the smallest hardware.  Thanks for adding me to your great community.

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/mrmuse1/media/284163_10150328197144859_7575610_n_zps811b170b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

Stripe

Welcome to the 'Family'.. :)
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

joanfenn

Looking good, and I really like the carpet on the ceiling.

DaveVA78Chieftain

Welcome to our little piece of the web.  Sounds like your getting your custom back in good shape.  Keep up the good work

Dave
[move][/move]

mrmuse

Thanks everyone!

Gregg

DonD

Don and Mary
2000 TC1000 Bluebird bus conv.

HandyDan

Nice to have you on board.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star