more 1979 concord pics

Started by cubano222, July 01, 2013, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubano222

3 more pics of my rig. Thank you for welcoming me to this Winnebago site even though mine is a different model. By the way, I am a big Harley Davidson fan owning a refurbished 1972 Sportster & a 2005 Softail Springer.

M & J

That is stunning work. I checked the prices on the slipcovers.com website. Wow. $63/per for the ones we would recover but I see their work is strictly top shelf.

Where in Tennessee? We moved from Memphis about 6 years ago to north eastern Kentucky. Kids and grandkids are still in Fayette County down there.
M & J

cubano222

I live in Portland, TN which is about 36 miles north of Nashville. Portland is just a few miles from Franklin, KY. At the time I got my slip covers, it cost me about $400 for 12 cushions but the fabric is great & workmanship is perfect. Made everything inside look new.

LJ-TJ

Geeeees I love the bumper extension. Any chance you could get more pictures of it and tell us how you did it. I'm looking to do something similar to our 75 bago. :)ThmbUp

Mytdawg

The dash work looks very nice too.  Kind of a tuck and roll thing goin on.

cubano222

The bumper extension was on it when I bought it. Looks like they just used angle iron & that metal weave stuff to make it. They attached it to the bumper brackets & attached the bumper to the box. On one side, it has a door that swings open to get inside the box. I bought a plastic tool box at Lowe's & set in it to put my leveling jacks, tools, ect. They also put a large PVC pipe along the back of the box where you can slide in the dumping hose. Its pretty cool. I'll see if I can get better pics of this.-

LJ-TJ

That would be great. If you get a sec and have the time, any chance you could get us a few measurements. Thanks Mate. :)ThmbUp

LJ-TJ

Perfect! I was thinking some where around 19" as that seems to be the width (depth) when somebody sticks a car carrier on the back of there rigs so thanks to you I'm going to go with twenty inches. I love the way you have incorporated it into the rear of your rig so it looks like the rig was built that way.  :)ThmbUp