New altenator but batteries still not charging.

Started by Wayfarer Malang, June 02, 2013, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayfarer Malang

I learned something new that Winnebagos did what that wanted and did not follow any rules but there own and so thats why the dodge wiring diagram dose not come close to my RV. All the dodge wires are in a bundle on the floor behind the high low beam flooring and Winn wired there own. A Fuse/circuit breaker screwed high up in to the dash was there fuse able link in the dash blew and now i have power. The power /charging wire dose not go to the solenoid but to the relay main battery side. A Rv place refused to look at my Winn and sent me to this old winn retired part time mechanic and he fixed it in a hour. Then he explained the whole system to me and how that did it. the dodge wiring was replaced. and yes that used a Coleman 5 gallon water jug for the gray water and a regular holding tank for sewer that are connected together so you can drain one or the other. He said most rv places are scared to touch old Wins because that did what that wanted.

Yes I think you do need to know what your doing and be able to ask for help in understanding. The student teacher thing is not just for going to school but life as well. If you find someone with all the answers to all life questions Run fast the other way.
Peace