1974 Winnebago Indian Restoration w/ Sildeout's

Started by MTRV, May 03, 2013, 11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NottooldNottoyoung

LJ-TJ

Do you guys upholster old 1975 Winnebago bucket seats? If so minus the material ABOUT how much would it cost to do two seats? If a person dropped them off how long would it take? If you don't do seats can you recommend a shop that you would do business with.   Hm?

Rickf1985

TJ, If you are directing that to MTRV I see they have not been on here since Nov. 2014. You might want to track them down through a web site or Google them.

LJ-TJ

Yeah, Thanks Rick. I couldn't remember the last time I'd herd from them and was taking a shot in the dark. D:oH!

Rickf1985

If you click on a username it brings up all their info and the last time they visited.

LJ-TJ

ClydesdaleKevin

Any automotive or marine reupholstery shop should be able to make your seats like brand new for a good price.  I'd check out your local shops.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

LJ-TJ

That's the problem, they talk a good game. They charge Cadillac prices and produce shoot. That's why I'm looking State side. I'd sooner pay a little more by a good shop and have the job done right. Not that I can afford it but if it's done right the first time it's cheaper. D:oH!

SLEETH

t-j / is right! up in our neighborhood they talk a good game=promise u the moon=take forever & deliver substandard workmanship & of course the old =its going to cost u more, cuz we didn't figure it would take so much time

Rickf1985

Around my way I can get good work from the upholstery shops but MAN! are you going to pay for it! The government was auctioning off industrial sewing machines a few years ago for pennies on the dollar but I missed out on them when the prices were good. Now when they do still have one the prices are about what you would pay retail. I want to get one and do my own work. You can learn anything on You Tube with a little common sense thrown in.