Could use a few prayers myself

Started by DonD, April 10, 2013, 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

Well good stuff,not out of the woods yet but you realize the hole gang out here is pulling for ya that all comes out perfect.

DonD

My 3 week post op. went very well, back in 6 weeks..then?

Every day things improve just a wee bit. My eye will not regain normal vision while the oil is still in it but depth perception is a bit better each day too. I do have some peripheral vision.

I and my doctors are very pleased.

On the 23rd I am heading out for a local campout at Deadhorse Ranch State Park in Cottonwood. A bunch of us are having our yearly 4x4 gathering..Zukapalooza! Wheeling should be a nice challenge and good therapy!

http://zuksofarizona.com

Don and Mary
2000 TC1000 Bluebird bus conv.

LJ-TJ

Ummmmm Maybe take a little easy on the off roading stuff. Error on the side of caution for a bit. Yeah old get one pair of eyes. We're all pulling for so take it easy. Hm?

ClydesdaleKevin

Shoulda bought a Jeep...its the gods punishing you for driving a Suzuki...lmao!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon Don, and regain full eyesight!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

DonD

I did ask the doc, said Ok.

Kev, see you on the trail. My little Suzi just may surprize you.

Thanks for the well wishes!
Don and Mary

DaveVA78Chieftain

Glad your steadily recovering. Wore the engine out in my old Geo Tracker.  Loved that car.  Enjoy your trip.

Dave
[move][/move]

DonD

Had a setback early last week but all's well now. Went in today and my eye is now 20/100! Long ways from 20/infinity, AKA ZERO vision.

That eye measured 20/50 for years before the cataract got it.

FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :)clap
Don and Mary

Stripe

Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

Mytdawg

That's great!  Glad to hear it's going well.   :)ThmbUp   Eye problems are pretty scary. 

Barbie Tracker for anyone that's looking, since you're talking about them.  Looks pretty clean for a Michigan Tracker.  Anything still showing metal looks clean for a Michigan Tracker. 

http://lansing.craigslist.org/rvs/3787406040.html