Is My RV To New For This Forum?

Started by Ken217, August 03, 2012, 04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken217

Hello:
Just joined, but wondering if my RV is too new for this forum, and I would be best on another RV Forum. I just purchased used 1985, Minnie-Winnie, Class C, 26 ft, 460 cu engine on Ford E350 chassis. I notice most discussions this site related to earlier, 1970's and very early 80's RV's. Should I be at another site? I do, will have several questions. Thanks. Ken

joanfenn

Hello:  Welcome, I have a 1987 so yours in older then mine.  You will be able to find out a lot from the people on this site.  We like newbies.  Have fun, enjoy and we like pictures so post them. ;)

OldEdBrady

You're in the right place.  No need to look further--unless you ask something and a reply directs you elsewhere.  Before asking questions, however, you should at least try a search on the subject you wish to address.  there are LOTS of various subjects covered.

So, welcome, sit back, learn, and then join us with your own stories/information.

Oh.  And make sure you read the Forum Rules. 

Oz

Although much of our content pertains to 1970's and earlier RVs, there is also a lot here for the 1980s models.  We have numerous, experienced owners of RVs from that decade and there's no wont for help when you need it!  More than 3 dozen who are active.

Just read the rules and read the board descriptions when you post.  You won't have any problem picking the right ones if you do that.  Remember to put the nature of you questions in the title.  That helps a lot when people are looking for the same info in the future. 

Welcome to our community!  You won't find a better, more helpful and friendly bunch on the web!

:)   :)ThmbUp

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

tiinytina

1987 tiffin Allegro here... found the site when in 05 we "almost" purchased a 1987 Chieftan but they let us stay when we found our Tiffin.. LOL... :laugh: . Welcome to the gang!  :)clap

Tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

moonlitcoyote

Welcome to the group, mines an 85 Chieftain, at least I think so, some days I think its an 86. One day I'll have to check it out to be sure.  lol