Plymouth front grill project

Started by chicknnhead, July 31, 2012, 01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicknnhead

Sometimes small projects make all the difference..lol
I don't do larger rebuild or remodels, but sometimes it's not about that, it's about the small projects that make the RV yours(and that's what it is supposed to be about right?). All the class C are either dodge, ford or GM based. Plymouth never made motorhome. Plymouth made window vans of my era, dodge made cargo vans. when i installed my custom hood. the dodge letters on the factory hood were no longer there, so i decided it was time to look for a Plymouth name plate. i did not think it would take me almost 2 years to find one, well my brother in TX found it! So my RV is soon to become a plymouth! again something different for me, but nothing more then an actual name badge change
so i have been working on this plymouth thing for about a month(why do small saturday motorhome projects take a month?)
van in came off of:

installed

but i felt it got lost with the color of the grill, SO

next is to reinstall!

Oz

Is it cool?  Is it a part of a bada$$ look?  YOU BET!   :) :)ThmbUp
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

chicknnhead

thanks mark. i think we all forget sometimes that everyone(ok maybe just me) likes to see pics of changes and that for some of us the small projects make the biggest difference. even if it's just in our head
for example why does an oil change or a new set of wiper blades always make you feel like you just go a new rig or that it is "running" so much better now...lol

ClydesdaleKevin

SWEET!  That looks pretty awesome!  I love creative mods and improvements.  Excellent idea and job!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.