Let me introduce myself............finally.

Started by joanfenn, June 13, 2011, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joanfenn

I am so glad I found this site.  Have all ready learned so much.  My hubby and I live just south of Edmonton Alberta on an acreage.  I have been retired for five years now from the post office and am enjoying everything about not having to be anywhere I don't have to be.  Hubby is still working, but someone has to, right??  We are the proud owners of a 1987 GMC Citation Excella that I adopted earlier this spring.  Just had it in for the inspection for insurance and of course there was some work that had to be done and other work that I wanted done.  She is ready to hit the road.  All 32 feet of her.  Just waiting for hubby to book time off and we can hit the road.  I had a 1977 Itasca C25C that I found this winter and got her fixed up to go but we had to find something bigger because we all would have been crowded with the dogs.  It seems very happy in its new home. 

I just love the looks of the old classics, these old units have lots of character.  We still see a lot of the old Winnie's around here.  Hope to meet other members in the future.

OldEdBrady

Welcome!  I, too, love the "oldies."  Unfortunately, I keep taking them and changing them so much, no one would know exactly what they were unless I were to tell them.

You're in the right place for information and support in whatever may come up.