Amazing find

Started by Madathlon, January 31, 2011, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madathlon

I was chasing some wiring when I found a board that didnt belong in the bottem of a closet, under it was a folder full of all the original papers, a unused WIT kit, Chassis wiring, Coach wiring, AC and DC. and even the original Chrysler order sheet for the chassis.. Up loaded a few picks of the find :D
Madathlon
   CWO4 Motor Pool Chief (retired)
   Onan Master Installer/Service Tech
   Mercury Marine Golden Wrench
   OMC Master Marine Tech
   ASE Master Tech

ClydesdaleKevin

LOL!  I found a pot pipe under our couch in our current rig...and a bunch of cat toys.  Under the bed in Excalibur when we first got it were about a million pot seeds, and I found an old dried out and decicated bag of weed behind a board in the closet of the Ark when we were restoring it.  Seems to be a recurring theme in these old RVs... :)rotflmao

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

4winds

I found a water bottle full of needles under the bed platform  after I started work on the CEO.  Different strokes for different folks. i??

OldEdBrady

When working on the furnace, I found abook back in that space.  Without specifying what KIND of book, let's just say it wasn't Tolstoy.   ???

GulfCoastFighter0

I work for the Florida Dept. of Corrections.  When I was fixing the Airstream I found an inmate ID card that had fallen in the wall.  Apparently someone was cooking meth in the trailer and went back to prison before my friend bought it!
1980 Minnie Winnie
1971 Bethany Citation 86
1971 Airstream Ambassador
NRA Recruiter