Logbook recommendations?

Started by disabledff2009, January 27, 2010, 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disabledff2009

Hello Everyone! I recently purchased a 1979 Winnebago Chieftain that I was going to recon, but too much water damage from a roof leak caused me to abandon that idea and so I replaced it with a 1982 Apollo 3000DB 30 foot Motorhome which is in great condition, just minor cosmetics I'm fixing now. Question is what is the best type of record keeping most of you use for keeping track of people, expenses, etc. I know that there is some software out there, don't remember where I saw it, and then there are single pages, and some booklets, Is one better and more useful than another, any suggestions?   Any help with hints, I will appreciate. You may also contact me with info at my e-mail ronbrobst  (AT) yahoo DOTcom, Leland, NC  Thanks all!
HAVE FUN!

tiinytina

I just followed what my folks always did. I bought a blank journal. I writ in notes, mileage, gas purchase, repairs etc.  so its dual memory book and part info.. but thats me. I start each note with date and mileage and where we are going... add in what we forgot, what we need now, etc....

Tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

Oz

If you look to your right, there is a block which includes links to free, downloadable and printable logs for travel, maintenance, and appliance recordkeeping  :)ThmbUp
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca