CWVRV on facebook!

Started by Oz, January 15, 2010, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

I am not very active on FB myself, but I know it's very poplular and very popular with many of you.  So, I created a CWVRV on facebook so that our presence would be known and it makes yet another way for classic Winnie and RV owners to find us.

This is the primary purpose of the group and you may use it as you wish, of course... post some photos, whatever, but on the site, I am referring you all to be active in Frank Fenninger's, Classic Motorhomes and Vintage RVs, of which some of you are already active members.
http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=171267751360

I would like to invite as many of you to join our Classic Winnebagos & Vintage RVs facebook site so people will know the true size and comminttment of our community to reach vintage RVers wherever they may be.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

newellkev

Melody does a lot of FB and we just signed up to OUR FB-CWVRV !!! She already calls herself Melody NEWELL !! Just the anticipation I guess!  :laugh: :P :)rotflmao
The only way out.......Is through !!!!!!!

Slantsixness

Went to the new FB site. Joined. uploaded an old photo of Smurfy. And, I joined Frank's the moment I found it.  Enjoy!

This is still the Epicenter of "ClassicWinnebagodom" though....
We should find an RSS/follow us widget and stick it here somewhere.
Remembering My 72 D20RG Brave "Smurfbago" The old girl never let me down, and she's still on the road today. quick! get out the Camera... I spotted another junkyard full of Winnies...

OldEdBrady

I may not have a Winnie any more, but I joined.

newellkev

Mark, We (Melody and I) agree, respect, and back you 100% ! Please keep up the good work.
The only way out.......Is through !!!!!!!

angrybreadbox73

if anybody wishes to add me on facebook find me via my email jjmtrucker75  (AT) mail  DOT.com plz mention cwvrv tnx
soo many bagos so little time