Great site!

Started by retireddodgeguy2, January 08, 2009, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retireddodgeguy2

Finally got a chance to check in. (holidays, fishing, camping and work) Great new site, the features are wayyy cool!

Thanks Mark! you did a great job (I'm sure with a lot of very hard work) on the new site!

This is pretty classy for my old 73 winnie!
Mike

ClydesdaleKevin

Hey Mike!  A 73 Winnie is VERY classy!  Glad you got here!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

I believe the concensus of this community would be that, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and the concensus of the communities we live in would say we must have problems with our eyesight.

I can't contribute much in the way of providing repair or maintenance information, but if I can provide an enjoyable "vehicle" which allows people across the continent and across the Atlantic to step beyond the distances and differences to share their interests, knowledge and comraderie, then I can contribute something of value in return for all of that which has been given to me over the years by this truly unique community of people.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Froggy1936

Thank You. As usual you and your team have done a magnificent job of acquiring  and relocating our home site FANTASTIC JOB        Froggy 1936
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

das_BoxenMeister

This being my first post on the new site, I hereby add my congratulatory remarks!  It's great, almost overwhelmingly so.  Last year we didn't go camping even once; not cool!  But now, with gas prices reasonable again, and the roof leak around the a/c under control, I have high hopes for the spring, or even late winter.  Here in upstate SC, we are close to Paris Mtn. State Park, and not too far from Pleasant Ridge County Park, both quite fun and already full of happy memories from past years.  Having a Brave sure beats tent camping!!  Everyone have a great 2009, and especial thanks to the transfer team, where, of course, the_pharaoh_rulz!
Dave

Oz

Wow!  Thanks for the kudos.  I do hope that you and everyone else get to create the lasting memories of travel and camping in your classic Winnebagos this year.

Also, I thought that, along with such a major change for the entire community, I ought to change my moniker as well.  Well, it's been overwhelmingly apparent that doing so would be like saying Andy Griffith should be identified more with his role as "Matlock" rather than as "Opie"... it ain't gonna happen.  So, Dave, you've reminded me of this and I've decided to return my identity to the stoic burial mask of Tutankhamun you've come to know so well...

"So let it be written; so let it be done!"

~ Phåråoh ~
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

JDxeper

WELCOME BACK OH GREAT ONE
Tumble Bug "Rollin in MO" (JD)