Missing Photos

Started by jimcisme, December 25, 2023, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimcisme

Hi All!
I have recently acquired a 1977 Georgie Boy Cruse Air 26'. It was build on a Dodge M400 Chassis with a 440-3 and A720 trans. I have a lot to do and although I have an owners manual and a chassis manual I can find very little in the way of other information specific to the older Georgie Boys such as videos and Photos of repairs. This brings me to my question, Where are all the photos? Seems as if all the older post are missing all the photos? Perhaps its some setting on my PC? Do I need to become a full (paid) member to see the photos? If so I do not mind paying at all, I'm just curious as to if I do become a paid member will it make any difference when I go into a 8 year old post as to if I will be able to see any of the photos that I cannot see now?

Regards,
Jim

Oz

Hello and welcome!
The site had to be transferred to a new host and unfortunately, the gallery images were lost in the process. I couldn't find a full backup with them to restore. Thosands of images were lost and many were linked to in posts. That's why they can't be seen.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

jimcisme

Thanks so much for the answer. Its a real bummer of an answer, but sure clears things up.

Jim

Oz

Yeah, I'm really  $@!#@!  About it.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca