Finding windshield reveal molding for a 1992 WCF27RC Brave

Started by lovig214, July 04, 2023, 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovig214

I have a 1992 WCF27RC Brave. We bought it 2 years ago, I ended up having Hip replacement surgury and I am finaly getting work with it. When we got it it had black duct tape over the molding around the windshield. it did not look to go, so I took the tape off and found the the reveal moulding had shrunk and there are large gaps where the moulding meets in the middle. Does anyone know if Winnebago would still have this moulding? I have looked up the part numbers on there website but the quality of the diaghram does not allow me to make out the numbers so I don't have the part numbers. Also I tried to call them but get a recording each time that it is a high call volume time and to call back later, is this the norm or has anyone been able to talk to the parts department?
  I have gone to safelite and they did not have the moulding and were not very interesting is helping.
 What I need is a moulding 1 1/4 wide with a T strip on the bottom to slide into the windshied groove. I have looked on line and have not found what I need yet. Does anyone know of a distributor or a place on line to order this moulding? 
Thank You Craig Lovig

Mlw

DaveVA78Chieftain

Note: Since the info is on pdfs I use pdf page referencing vs document page numbers for consistency.

Based on the WCF27RC Parts Diagram pdf page 23 there are several items you need:

102936-01-000 Molding Reveal Windshield (sold by the foot) - Winnebago Parts Catalog pdf page 138

103523-01-000 Molding Reveal Windshield - Center

077952-02-000 Cap, Reveal Molding, Center Top & Bottom

You need to contact Winnebago Parts at 800-933-7742 or use their online  Web Page

[move][/move]

lovig214

Thanks for the help, I was able to get a hold of the winnebago parts and have ordered moulding is should be here Monday
Thanks Craig Lovig