M400 Dodge Champion 1977

Started by DatteKans, June 05, 2023, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DatteKans

Hello all,
We are the very happy proud new owners of a 1977 Dodge Champion M400 with 440-3 engine. It is in wonderful shape (chassis and motor). About to try starting it for the first time today june 5th 2023. Can't wait! Have many questions and will be posting in the proper threads for that, but just wanted ton say Hi, from Canada!
 :)clap
Natalie & Vuškāns
 :cool:

DatteKans

P.S. thanks for the VIN d coder section. Was finally able to figure out what it is exactly that we have in order to look for the proper service manual, if ever anyone has a free plug for that by the way.
Thanks

Oz

Hello and welcome! Champion motorhomes (including their sister company, Titan) are truly unique and significant in the vintage RV Era.

Now that you have the info on your chassis, we have have the service manual you need in the club store.  It's the most fundamental tool you'll need.

https://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php?action=store;cat=37

Remeber the search function. Many common questions already have detailed answers posted.

And, just scroll down the message topics. You're sure to find topics of interest.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

DatteKans

Hello Oz,
I have ordered the manual as the price is signifcantly lower than anything else I had seen on the internet.
Thank you very much!
I hope I chose the right one... 

Oz

They definitely are, plus you get an upgraded membership which gives you free access to a whole bunch more manuals!

DatteKans

Hallo again,
Still haven't received the link for my manual. It said something about 24hrs. So I'm just wondering if the payment went through.  Couldn't send a private message as I don't know who to send it to.
Can anyone keep me in the loop for timeline or something? Just eager to get some info.
Thanks.

Oz

Natalie,

Please check your site mail here. I sent you 2 messages. Please read both.

If you have any issues, let me know right away. 

Thanks for you patience. You'll find our forum to be a wealth of knowledge and support!

DatteKans

:)clap
Hello Oz,
Download link received!
Thank you for your personal time to send it to us. And thanks also for the membership upgrade. I am certain we will be able to benefit immensly from all the knowlegde we will find here.
Much appreciated.
Looking forward to future communications with the entire community. And we'll upload some photos soon.
 :cool:
Natalie & Vuškāns

Oz

You're most welcome.  It's my pleasure to see you get what you need.