CONGRATULATES TO Deb Reasbeck

Started by Oz, April 30, 2023, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

Deb has been awarded Life Member status for achieving 10 years active membership!

:)clap
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

73WinnieIndian

Thank you!  We are finally back at working on this 2nd Winnebago so we can use it. We had so much fun with our first one and well, this one, not so much YET!  I can't tell you how helpful this group has been.

RockwoodMike

With all the pictures being lost, I hope you post as many as possible on all the things you are doing on your Indian..

I have the exact same model..73 Indian with the 440..Good luck with your project!

Mike
The best mechanic is the one that can make it run with the least amount of parts!

73WinnieIndian

Oh no. I'm sure it was an undertaking to transfer everything to a new host.

Oh cool, nice to meet you. We looked hard for a D22 that was clean and not lived it or full of rat/ mice poop. We had one before and I missed it. Husband got mad after a trip and it got sold.

Once I figure out this new computer, which has me frustrated trying to accomplish anything with Windows 11.

I can re-post. This has been a LONG process. We have a friend that re-builds engines and so we started on that and then he in the middle of the project had family issues and he moved hours away. So then we have things part way done for years. Husband working a lot and years go by. We recently moved to Southern Oregon and I shipped the rig up here. We have a good sized property. No storage issues. Now he is getting motivated to finish the job. At least I hope he is. I also have a file I will share once I find it that says what we paid for everything as we worked on it. Everyone here suggested to start a file and keep track of it all. So I did.

I'll find the pictures and videos and post them.

RockwoodMike

Well my is a bit of a horror story..It is and was a roof cave in..It really is a mess..Had to take about 4 years off and now I am full speed into it..

It looks pretty good in this picture..Everything need to be rebuilt from the roof down..Engine will come out..everything!!

Good to meet you!
Mike
The best mechanic is the one that can make it run with the least amount of parts!