Please keep my wife Patti in your prayers.

Started by ClydesdaleKevin, April 15, 2022, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClydesdaleKevin

Please keep my wife Patti in your prayers as she battles cancer.  She is at the Phobe Memorial Hospital in Albany, GA, room 835, if anyone wants to reach out to her and encourage her.  This is so sudden!  A year ago she went in for a routine physical and they diagnosed her with hep C.  6 months ago they diagnosed her with liver cancer and talked her into chemo.  Now she is battling for her life.  Those of you that have followed our adventures over the years know how lovely and strong and vibrant a woman she has always been.  So please keep her in your prayers for a full recovery.  And me too, while I try to be her rock and stay strong for her.  Thank you all.  Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Mlw

Ah man, that's harsh.

Al the best of luck to you both, stay positive and I'll pray for good news soon.

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Elandan2

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Patti and you.
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

ClydesdaleKevin

Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClydesdaleKevin

And Happy Resurrection Day everyone!!!  I visited  Patti in the hospital this morning for a couple of hours before having to leave to go to work at noon.  67 mile one way trip.  She was pretty depressed and could need some cheering up.  She is too weak to answer the phone, but would love some cards or even a flower or two.  Phoebe Memorial Hospital in Albany, GA, room 835.

LJ-TJ

Hey Kev, Lauren and T.J. up here in Canada. We met at a Ohio Camp out a few years back. Sorry to her about your sweetie. We think of you guys often. We're pulling for you mate.

ClydesdaleKevin

Thanks guys!  We think about all of you as well.

ClydesdaleKevin

It is with the deepest sorrow that I announce that my wife Patti has gone to be with our Lord on May 9th, and 7:45am.  I was holding her when she drew her last breath.  Her memorial service and celebration of her life will be held on Monday, May 23rd at 1pm eastern time at the Fitzgerald, GA Church Of God.  It will also be live streamed on Facebook and YouTube.  I miss her SO much. 

Mlw

Condolances. Keep the happiness you had with your wife in mind and know she is in a better place now.

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

TomJ

OMG, so, so very sorry to hear that you've lost your partner/wife. Blessings to you and prayers now that you can get through the pain of loss. Wow.

ClydesdaleKevin

Thank you Mark.  She was one of kind.  My best friend and my soul mate.  I miss her so so much. 

ClydesdaleKevin

Patti's memorial service and celebration of her life will be held at 1pm on Monday, May 23rd, at the Fitzgerald, GA Church Of God. It will also be live streamed on YouTube and Facebook. I will post a link here to the live stream once I have that information. Thank you and God bless you all.