Can't find water Systems panel (WEMAC)

Started by sawtoothhandymanllc, March 15, 2022, 10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawtoothhandymanllc

This sounds crazy... I have a new to me '77 Minnie Winnie...  I can find the systems control panel....  My friend and i have looked everywhere.  The water tank was drained and lines disconnected from the water pump and blown out... I'd like to reconnect and get water flowing after the winter but we cannot find the on/off switch and the control panel... 

Oz

That control panel is called the WEMAC.  I'm not sure exactly where it's supposed to be in your minnie, as the location varies from model to model, but it should be pretty easy to find from all the ones I've seen.  Should be somewhere between the kitchenette and bedroom. Mine was on the bedroom wall, but mine is a different year and model.

In any case, it's about eye level.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Mlw

As far as I've seen on the internet (and i looked at a lot of RV's of that era) your controlpanel should be pretty recognisable and as oz said be at eye level and won't be tucked away.

But not all RV's had control panels. Before I bought my Betsy there was another RV I was interested in and the only reason I didn't buy that one was that the seller didn't want to negotiate.

It was a Dodge Midas 1976 and there was no control panel there. Just a switch for the waterpump. I'm pretty sure it is the same with your RV because the brochure of the '77 Minnie Winnie clearly states that the gauges for the water and holding tanks are optional.

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/Images/Winnebago/brochures/1977/77-MinnieWinnie-bro.pdf

Oz

Good note, Marc. I was thinking that not all had the WEMAC, but I wasn't sure.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca