Hello from OH!

Started by Zeitgeist57, January 07, 2022, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist57

Love when I see forums alive and healthy! :) Happy New Year!

I've been a lifelong car guy, and after COVID killed summer vacation family plans back in 2020 with my family, we went shopping for a used RV and found our 1975 Rockwood Road King not too far from our home in Central OH. We immediately pressed it into service summer and fall of 2020, going to FL and several State Parks on weekends and my wife, kids and I fell in love with RVing.

P.O. owned it since 1980, so he knew every nut and bolt and made some nice upgrades over the years. Still, no surprise it had some leaks and over the winter of 2021 I gutted the interior to repair and replace what it needed. Going into 2022, my commitment and resources are still in this project but there's not a lot of organized literature through Google on old Dodge-based Class C RV's (which I learned there were plenty made by myriad companies in the '70s) so I've seen enough threads from this forum to join. :) Hope to glean some info and help along the way where I can.

Thank you!

Oz

Hello and welcome!  Great to hear you got this and immediately started enjoying it amid this pandemic.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

LJ-TJ

Welcome aboard mate. There's not a lot of information missing on this site when it comes to dodge chassis. There are know silly question here.