Jones RV Refrigeration...highly recommended!!!

Started by The_Handier_Man1, December 10, 2008, 09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClydesdaleKevin

Sent: 3/25/2005 7:56 PM

Here's the info y'all requested from the place I bought my rebuilt Dometic fridge.  Jones in a small family run business, in Illinois, that specializes in RV refrigeration.  They actually had my rare Dometic 60a cooling unit, rebuilt, and in stock!  Granted, I ended up buying a rebuilt complete Dometic fridge, but it was only 300 bucks and 70 bucks to ship.  VERY reasonable shipping, and a 2 year unlimited warrantee!  Cooling units, and they have just about every one in stock, or will rebuild yours (welding in all new metal, not just cleaning up what you have), also for a VERY reasonable cost.  They have been doing this for many years.

They don't have a website, but here is the contact info:
Jones RV Refrigeration
Phone:  877-867-1300
JONES JONES R V REFRIGERATION <polerdave@msn.com>

Also, they are VERY good about thier warrantee.  UPS DROPPED my fridge in my driveway, and from the impact something went askew electically and it wouldn't work.  UPS said they would pay for the damage, but we needed the fridge right away and couldn't afford time-wise to ship it back, have it fixed, and then wait for it to be reshipped.

Jones RV Refrigeration told us to bring it to a local repair shop, have them fix it, and then they paid the bill!  Jones is getting thier money back eventually from UPS, but in the meantime they did what had to be done on thier part to get us a working fridge in short order.

This is a great small family owned business, and I highly recommend them!

Kev and Patti Smith
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.