Attach hook to outside of unit

Started by skloon, November 08, 2021, 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skloon

I want to attach a hook to the outside of my unit to hold dog leashes 92 Sunflyer so Filon outer- can I epoxy something on ? 3m tape ? I don't really want to drill holes

Mlw

Picture of the RV? where do you want to attach the hook? what kind of hook?

You do not give much information to go on.

I really think it depends on what dog you want to keep at bay. Keep in mind that your dog is a living creature who can apply diffrent kind of pressure, so 3m tape is strong but definitely out.

If you epoxy something to your RV you have to do it the right way and I think that in this case drilling a few holes is a much less damaging way to go, certainly when your dog does rip the hook off.

Also keep in mind, selling your RV, future buyers mostly aren't impressed with add-ons they don't need. I have a dozen ways to bind a dog leash to my RV, surely you have them too?

skloon

No pictures 90's Itasca - I just want to hang the leash from the hook not attach the dogs or hang a broom

Mlw

Ah Ok. Then I misunderstood you. if it is only to hang the leash Then I definitely would use 3M tape. This would be strong enough and if you want to remove it, apply some heat with a hairblower. Simple as that. And if it does come lose stick a new one  :D

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Command-Quartz-Terrace-Hook-Medium-2-Hooks-4-Strips-Pack/24548726?athbdg=L1600