Dodge MB400 360-3 wiring problems

Started by Mlw, September 30, 2021, 03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockwoodMike

The book has arrived!!

And the electrical section is 190 pages !! I said I would do this so we need to get started..

Below is 2 scans of the same page (1) one is at 200 dpi and the other is 100..

But the quality of the 200 is much better..maybe do 5 pages at a time..

Which do you prefer??
Mike
The best mechanic is the one that can make it run with the least amount of parts!

DaveVA78Chieftain

You will discover any page that has a black & White photograph vs a drawing will be grainy at lower resolution so I would use the higher DPI at least for those.
[move][/move]

RockwoodMike

Just trying to see how all this works..Only 4 files can be done in each post..Each file is limited to 1 MB..And total of all files can't be more that 4MB..

So here is 4 pages at 300 dpi
The best mechanic is the one that can make it run with the least amount of parts!

RockwoodMike

So with these 6 pages. it shows the basic wire diagram..

What does every body think of the quality of the scan??

Eyez Open

Quite a bit of stand up work going on here by all parties.... and now a bit of a prayer for Mlw..

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

RockwoodMike

Quote from: Eyez Open on August 07, 2023, 05:33 PMand now a bit of a prayer for Mlw..

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me

Did I miss something?? Did he get in a car wreck or is sick?

Eyez Open

Quote from: RockwoodMike on August 07, 2023, 06:43 PM
Quote from: Eyez Open on August 07, 2023, 05:33 PMand now a bit of a prayer for Mlw..

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me

Nope not at all,he's rebuildinga old rv...literally. Actually decompiling and then rebuilding.. :shocked:

Did I miss something?? Did he get in a car wreck or is sick?

RockwoodMike

Pages 1-4

RockwoodMike

Pages 5-8

RockwoodMike

Page 7 didn't upload here it is

RockwoodMike

Pages 9-12

RockwoodMike

Page 13-16

RockwoodMike

missed page 14

RockwoodMike

Pages 17-20

RockwoodMike

Quote from: DaveVA78Chieftain on August 07, 2023, 03:51 PMYou will discover any page that has a black & White photograph vs a drawing will be grainy at lower resolution so I would use the higher DPI at least for those.

When there is a photo on the page, the file size goes way above 1 MB..So I have to reduce DPI to get it under 1MB

It is either 100dpi with a photo or 200 without a photo..

Mlw

WOw, Just WOW mike.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. It will be well used.

and No... Didn't get in a Car wreck and didn't get sick. Maybe of the RV sometimes but don't we all sometimes??? 😉😁😉

And the quality of the scans is excellent. Again, thank you so much

RockwoodMike

Quote from: Mlw on August 08, 2023, 03:08 AMThank you so much from the bottom of my heart. It will be well used.

You are more than Welcome!!
I will be uploading this in 20 page groups with each page properly labeled.

I have a system now to scan each page quickly..So be looking for it..
I will do my best to do 20 pages at a time per day..

This is a very complete book..Many other sections to see too.

DaveVA78Chieftain

I think you may need to talk Mark (Oz) before you take this any farther so he can decide how he wants to store this. Could be a possible site storage issue.
[move][/move]

RockwoodMike

Quote from: DaveVA78Chieftain on August 08, 2023, 05:14 PMI think you may need to talk Mark (Oz) before you take this any farther so he can decide how he wants to store this. Could be a possible site storage issue.

I just scanned pages 21-40 and was about to upload them..I will hold off till I get further instructions..
Not sure how to contact him directly..

DaveVA78Chieftain

I just sent Mark a PM with you on copy asking him about this.  Use the "My Messages" link at the very top of the page to Read/Send PMs. He does not get off work until later so might be a little while before he responds.

Dave
[move][/move]

RockwoodMike

I think I have a plan for all of this. I have a basic plan from Dropbox that gives you 2GB of space for free..After I have all the scans done, I can Zip up the scans and then place a link here on this thread.

So far what I have scanned, 50 pages or so is about 22mb..About a half MB for each scan..

190 pages for that section of the service manual will be about 95-100 MB..So if someone wants download it, I will tell them the size by the link to know how big it is

RockwoodMike

www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ez1wdqb4fo7hh70avpr59/Section-8-Electrical.exe?rlkey=jr2esfkris2i5xvim1tnp38w7&dl=0

I hope this link works..It is a self extracting Zip file..Dropbox will try to get you to open an account..You don't need to do that..Just start the download..about 100 MBs because each sheet is 200DPI to have a nice clear copy of it..

Let me know how it works for you

Mlw

Yep it worked,

But it will be a great addition to CWVRV too. The electrical part I have now and is the most important for me now.

For me it doesn't matter how i receive the file, (per page or more page combined in a package)  but I don't know how this is for Mark. As you are doing this great effort, let's make it usefull for everybody.

I answered your private message as well, Mike.

RockwoodMike

I have sent Mark a PM but no reponse..I can take the link down at any time so that Mark can put it into his library..

I am willing to scan each section as I did with the electrical..This scanner(HP Officejet Pro 8600) is faster than you can load the sheet that needs scanning!!

Mlw

I know,

I work in the hotelindustry where we do a lot of scanning. I actually had the same plan, scanning it for CWVRV, cause i saw already it's a goldmine of information.