Looking for window latches/handles 1972 Brave

Started by Winnebago Man, September 04, 2021, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winnebago Man

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

Ever since I got my 1972 Winnebago it has been missing 2 of the sliding window latches. I read an old post on here that they are available from Winnebago parts. They show 2 different latches that look very similar in there catalog, I'm not sure which one is the correct one. I have measured the glass thickness and the latch a few different ways, but the measurement don't come close to what is listed in the catalog. I emailed Winnebago parts July 11th inquiring about the latches with all the details of my RV. They emailed back August 19th asking If I still needed them, which I said yes but still nothing back. They don't answer their phone ether. If someone here has 2 used latches I would gladly purchase them. I would rather give my money to a fellow member here then a big company. Here are a few pictures of what I have. 

Thank you so much!

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

AOBrodie

It's B. I ordered some from Winnebago parts for my 72 brave, and they were the same as my originals, with the exception that they were longer. They worked perfectly.

Oz

Thanks for clearing that up and letting us know Winnebago still has replacements.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca