New owner of a 1985 Minnie Winnie WC421RB

Started by ajb483, July 01, 2021, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajb483

Just a quick note to say Hi! and also thanks so much for this amazing resource! I've already found the answers to several of my questions, and just by surfing around I see so much valuable information and resources. My rig has been in the shop at Paramount RV in Reno for the past several weeks while it got various new stuff and repairs, and I have a couple of Chevy issues still to sort out, but I'm getting really close to being able to actually *go somewhere* in it, so exciting! His name is Larry, and yes, there's a story to that. I bought Larry from a good friend who is also my dogs' breeder, so he's already family. Larry is a rolling dog palace for my two Chinese Crested dogs, collectively referred to as The Boyz. They have two custom hardwood dog crates installed in the over-the-cab area with everything two princely pooches could possibly desire. I get to go along as their Butler, Chauffeur, and Chief Poop-Picker-Upper, of course! So glad to have found this great group!

~Amanda Bee

Oz

Hello and welcome!  So glad you've been looking around and have been discovering the wealth of knowledge and info we have.

I bet you are excited to finally get to enjoy your vintage RV!  Hopefully, it'll be soon.  Great idea to install the custom kennels for "the boyz".  I think they're going to enjoy your adventures just as much as you.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca