Looking for LED replacements for recessed clearance & marker lights..85 Chieftai

Started by KennyandJohnnyShow, May 23, 2021, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyandJohnnyShow

Hey everyone...We've been looking and not having any success in finding an LED version of replacement bulb/lens covers for the clearance lights for an 85 Chieftain..I see tons of options for the ones that just mount to the surface but I haven't found anything for the lights that have the recessed housing and flush mounted lens..like in the pic.  Can anyone point me to a supplier or give me a better search term as whatever I've used isnt working?..thanks..

Johnny

KennyandJohnnyShow

And for some reason or other I can't post a pic of the lights... it keeps saying the request can't be handled...?

Oz

Test for attachment... no problem here.
There are file size limits, so that may be the issue.  Hm?
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Oz

Not likely you'll find direct replacement, recessed, LED bulbs.  Not a high demand item, so highly doubtful anyone would make them. 
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

KennyandJohnnyShow

Yah I didn't look at the file size ..normal pic like I post on other forums so was assuming that's not the issue . .and I'm not concerned with direct replacement ..just an option to replace with . ..I'd be fine with the surface mount ones but they'd have to cover the hole of the recessed one's ...just looking for something to replace the grungy faded old ones .. . 

Johnny