ABS Black Tank Fittings and Pipe Sources

Started by Ray96480, May 08, 2021, 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray96480

Anyone out there have a good source for finding ABS black tank plumbing?  Having to replace the black tank on my 77 Apollo and will have to replumb the existing vent tube and toilet inlet to a new tank.  Along with new plumbing for dumping the black water too.  A good source to get detailed plumbing parts.  Searched the forum and couldn't find anything.
Thx in advance

Pargin4

I will have to get home to let you know where the valves came from, but if you use 1 1/2" ABS for your gray water drain pipe, we got it delivered from Amazon. The title of the item is, "DWV Drain Pipe - Black ABS Custom Size and Length 1-1/2" (1.5) - 1.5" x 1"."
The action of the new valves feels way better than the old ones

etrailer.com had the valterra valves and some of the fittings I needed. That 1 1/2" piece I bought was pretty short but since the description says custom length, you can probably get them to sell you a piece long enough for the vent. I have seen 3" at Menards - not sure if they all carry it though

Ray96480

yellowrecve

1 1/2 and 3in is std house size ABS pipe. Nothing special. The rv fittings all fit.
RV repairman and builder of custom luxury motor homes, retired, well, almost, after 48 years.