Hello all! Fulltimer here and longtime board lurker :-)

Started by Winningbago, March 25, 2021, 03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winningbago

What a wonderful website!  I have learned so much so far and I hope to continue learning, and helping, if I'm able to!

I have a 1984 Winnebago Chieftain 22 foot motorhome. I've been full-timing in it for about 9 months and have done extensive work since moving in:

-Resealed roof
-new  tires
-new hydroboost and master cylinder (soon will be changing the front wheel bearings, hubs, calipers, brake lines and brake pads)
-Replaced all marker lights
-Installed 4 100w solar panels with MPPT charge controller
-Battery monitor
-replaced roof A/C capacitors and now works great
-tuned up furnace
-replaced norcold 3-way fridge board with Dinosaur Electric and now works perfect (special thanks to Dinosaur Electric, the gentleman talked with me for over an hour on the phone helping me diagnose my fridge voltages only for me to find out he was the owner! Great company!)
-full tune up of engine (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, egr delete, all fluids flushed and changed, new belts, new exhaust manifold, etc..)
-changed all interior lights to LED (most flicker  :'( )
-got old Onan generator running great now

I'm currently installing one of those chinese diesel heaters and I think I'll be happy with that since the furnace seems to love using a lot of propane haha

Thank you for all the people that helped me along the way, without even knowing it ;-)

Happy 2021 all!

Oz

Hello, welcome, and thank you!
You sure have done a lot!  Hope you get a lot od enjoyable camping in; spring has sprung.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca