need some advice about my brand new old trailer

Started by Annie-Anna, February 09, 2021, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie-Anna

Bonjour !

I'm a new member. I'm looking for information (and eventually suggestions, tips, etc.) about the travel trailer I'm about to buy. I saw it when I was buying a very cool Rav4 from someone. The trailer was in the back of the yard, under un magnificient sun. Next to their garage were a huge brand new caravan (that could not be tracted by their Rav4, that's why they were selling the Rav4). So I didn't know they were about to put that old trailer for sale, and they didn't know I was looking for one, so BANG ! Un beau hasard !

When I saw it, and when I saw the luminous inside, I just fell in LOVE with it ! It is SOOOO me (and my dog will LOVE it). They put some work on it, it shows, and there are still things to better (I have so many ideas !). They used it for a couple of years with great pleasure, but with 2 kids, it's too small.

So I would first like to know if it is a Sprite Alpine like some people on a Facebook group suggest. I join some pictures. (I haven't had the time to get much info yesterday, being there for the Rav4 first and foremost.)

I would also know what price (in CAD $) would be a fair price to pay for their trailer.

Merci !!!

Annie

Oz

Hello and welcome!

To be honest, information on the incredibly large number of vintage travel trailer brands and models is difficult to find. Even Winnebagos.

I would highly recommend joining Tin Can Tourists' web group (as well as their facebook group).
They are one of the very few web communities which have been around longer than us and specialize in all vintage travel trailers.  If you're going to find the info you want, TCT will be the place to find it.

Good luck to you and and enjoy your awesome, vintage camper!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Annie-Anna