The passing of Frank Grasha....

Started by tiinytina, January 04, 2021, 02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiinytina

:'(  It is with great sadness I pass on the news of the passing of Frank Grasha, he was one of the founding members here and long time friend to many.  He was a master mechanic and you may find his insights here on many of the discussion boards over time.  He was always smiling and helping all where he could.  His son Frank Jr came along to my meet ups at Trap Pond STate park for many years as well. 
I will miss you my friend.  https://reillyrakowskifh.rrfunerals.com/tribute/details/3212/Frank-Grasha/obituary.html https://reillyrakowskifh.rrfunerals.com/tribute/details/3212/Frank-Grasha/obituary.html
His son FRank will post some memories and images here when he is able through his fathers account.   - Tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

joanfenn

Thank you for posting that Tina.  Will miss Frank.  He was a real gentle man.  He will be missed here for sure.

Oz

A good man, a straight talker and a friend to many.
Goodbye, Frank.  You will be greatly missed.

Now in our hearts and an Eternal Member.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

tmsnyder

joanfenn

LJ-TJ

WOW! It's with a heavy heart that I say Frank you'll be greatly missed. As a new member Frank volunteered many hours showing me around my 1975 Winnebago and helping with repairs. She's a sad way to start the New Year. :'(

TerryH

I am fortunate to have been the recipient of Frank's knowledge, experience and assistance here various times. I greatly enjoyed his humor and the many stories he shared of his long and interesting life.
You are missed, Frank.
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

ClydesdaleKevin

RIP Frank and Louie.  You will be greatly missed.  :(
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Rickf1985

Frank battled many health issues over the last few years but he never let that dampen his spirit not did he let it keep him from traveling whenever possible.
Happy travels forevermore Frank.

Winnebago Man

I have only been a member here for a short time, but I have read posts from Frank years before that. He was very knowledgeable and will be missed.
Rest in peace Frank.

Mrjohnnymarc

Rest easy Frank Prayers for family and friends.